body { <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8386938873316843737?origin\x3dhttp://i-baobei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>

01 September 2010

看着别人的恋情,看着别人的难过,

有时想对这些人说,别让自己脆弱太久,傻瓜...

也许也是对自己说吧。

别让自己脆弱太久,会起不来的~

抱着!!!!!!!!

没有关系,再站起来~ 再跌我就再站起来..

伤痕累累也没有关系,这些以后都是你最好的人生代表。

会幸福的! 我会幸福的!

幸福不是偶然的,要努力~ 加油啦!大家~~


我今天的考试我会啦~~ wahaha~~

physic 我会~ 啊啊啊啊啊啊~~~~~~

我会啊啊啊啊~~ 开心ing~

不要让我失望啊 =3=

不要问我会不会考试pls! 当然是会啦~

=x

我会努力的~ 不能脆弱下去了。

错了就错了..让他过去,放过自己吧~

宽恕不了别人就是对自己的残忍,

因为还活在那种状态。

对自己好点,把心放宽..

muacks..
___________________________________________________________________


Look at the other relationships, sad,

Sometimes feel like wanna tell these people,

don't let yourself vulnerable too long, don't be stupid..

Perhaps, I'm telling myself too..

Don't let yourself vulnerable too long,

You will like drop in a dark hole, and never get out..



Hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is Fine MAN, stand up again, if fall again..stand up again lo..

Scarred also nevermind, these are your best after life.

I will be blessed..I know..



Happiness is not an accident, Keep it up! Guy~


I know how to do my exam today ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ wahaha

agghh physic ahhhhhhhhhhhh ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Don't let me down! = 3 =

Don't ask I know how to do the test or not, PLEASE! Of course la~ =x

I will try my best to forget the pain..

Wrong is wrong. Let it past, let yourself ~

Forgiveness is not for other cruel, Let yourself..

Don't stay in Sad World..

Be good for yourself, let the heart eased..


Muacks..

MINA❤珺珺
4:38 PM


大女人







我的自传



❤Mina Wong Jun Jun❤

-黄珺珺-

17

Meetoto:

☞CandyBerry

☞阿珺

泛泛之辈

⎝⎲⏝⏝⎲⎠ Mina Wong

牵牵牵手



住在心里面


音乐频道



不屑纪念

April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010

把心拉近

Akira Yau 寶貝

丘子静 偶像

Angela Ong Dear

Calvin Hour 哥哥

Jarvis Lim Ah Dear

Leow HaoYi VIP Friend

Jimmy Loong 兄弟

Kinki Yee 妈咪

康泉 好朋友

申俊梁 徒弟

球球 Buddy

Jino Buddy

Terence Cloud Buddy

Afiq Ali Buddy

薇恩 Buddy

爱情宝宝 Buddy

Leo鸡饭 Buddy

j3nj3n Buddy

Yumiko Buddy

Alvis Buddy

爱我 恨我


为你写诗


Visitors: web page traffic statistics