body {
31 August 2010
Just gave English teacher say my english vy "pro"
She say when she read my essay just like a nightmare =.=''
then friends keep laugh my english vy "pro" sound like chinese word "破"
ishh!!
what what what! what can I do?
Bullying T.T not only one say my english vy "cute"..
Wei.. so worst meh? << ya..i know..zzz
Nevermind! I will improve my english start from now.
You all wait then..don laugh laugh laugh there..
I will be real "pro".. ishh!!
I so scare my SPM english cant get A leh..
Malaysia's English so geng le..then I still cant get A..very..Shame~
Dont ask me..don't improve my english!!
Later my english in SPM don't have get A..
I will Cry till die..
You all wait and see..
=3= That day very fasy come already!!
Jun Jun english pro stilllllll wahahaha~
=x
Keep it Up!~
TsaMina Mina eheh~ waka waka Eh EH~~
MINA❤珺珺
12:34 PM